Automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine With Stripping & Blanking
The MHK series Automatic Die Cutting & Creasing Machine with Stripping (Lead Edge Feeder) manufactured by Zhejiang Dayuan Machinery Co., Ltd.,it can efficiently complete the die cutting and embossing of products,as well as maintaining the highest precision and product quality.The MHK series Automatic Die Cutting & Creasing Machine with Stripping (Lead Edge Feeder) are well equipped and almost can adapt to all die cutting requirements of products.
Adopt nodular cast iron-QT500-7, the mainframe wallboard casting by special technology process, thus featuring by high strength, never deformation and ensure the safety of the mainframe wallboard.
Adopt Taiwan-imported intermittent mechanism to ensure that the machine operates accurately. Also, the main engine is equipped with overload protection device and torque limit clutch,to ensure that when they being impacted by external force can stops immediately to reduce the damage to the machine body and teeth precision and reduce the occurrence of failure rate.
- The machine uses NSK imported original bearing and original parts imported from Germany Moeller, Japanese OMRON etc.
- Key parts of teeth row are imported from Japan.
- Siemens main motor ensures machine running stable.
- Adopt Japanese SMC and Taiwan AIRTAC pneumatic components to ensure every pneumatic action performs accurately.
- The front and side gauge adopts photoelectric system.
- The craft shaft is adopts Germany Ni-Cr-Mo metal steel, with high precision and will never deform.
- Equiped with touch-screen operation interface.
|Corrugated board: ≦4mm
|Max. sheet size
|Min. sheet size
|Inner chase size
|Max. die cutting size
|Min. gripper margin
|Cutting rule height
|Min. Width of double cuts
|Max. die cutting pressure
|Max. mechanical speed
|Designed max. mechanical speed
|Max. pile height at feeder-normal mode
|Max. pile height at feeder-non stop mode
|Max. pile height at delivery
|Main motor power
|Total power required
|Machine net weight
1050S AUTOMATIC DIE-CUTTER WITH STRIPPING UNIT
1050S Automatic Die Cutting Machine with Stripping Unit. It can run large formats.
High precision, high speed, easy to operate, quick changeovers, durability and stable performance. Features that make this machine one of the best options available.
- Automatic feeder with non-stop system.
- Pallet & cart direct load.
- 4 lift-up and 4 delivery suckers, designed to handle a wide range of materials from paper to corrugated board. They guarantee the accuracy, reliability and smoothness of paper feeding.
- Double sheet detector.
- Side-register table with 6 belts.
- 2 register side guides working with pulling and pushing system.
- 4 register front lays, independently adjustable
- Pressure control system, can be easily adjusted through touch screen. It has a security system to avoid any damage in the press.
- Manual & automatic lubrication system.
- Non-stop device with automatic conveyor at delivery
AUTOMATIC DIECUTTING AND STRIPPING MACHINE (MP800)
MP800 has the traditional functions—automatic stripping and the die-cutting, which can clean up all litters and wasteful edges (except the gripper edge) around the package box while die-cutting, especially suitable for complicated cigarette-package.
It is easy to operate it because the stripping frame can be lifted electricly and it also has the center-positioning system to shorten the preparation time largely.
The stripping system adopts three-frame linkage structure to make stripping much more rational and meanwhile, it solves problems for the high-speed and loosen-version during the stripping. The unique gripper-mouth separation-system makes the wasteful edge separate effectively and is also convenient for shifting between the die-cutting and stripping.
The high-precision cam structure guarantees the machine to run stably and smoothly, which is produced by the professional manufacturer.
|Max. Paper Size
|Min. Paper Size
|360 X 290mm
|Max. Die-Cutting Size
|Max. Die-Cutting Speed
|Max. Stripping Speed
|Max. Working Pressure
|Cardboard: 0.1 -1.5mm
|Corrugated Board: ≤4mm
|(Not include the foot plate)