OFFLINE UV-COATING MACHINE
The AX 80 effectively addresses the protection of printed materials, enhancing the visual appeal of printed material while meeting customer demand for increased productivity and additional safety features. It offers increased speed, CE standard safety features and additional features that make the machine more user-friendly and productive. The AX 80 is an offline UV and Aqueous coating machine that will help you add value to your print work and take advantage of the growing potential in this market segment.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Stream feeder system
- Pull type side lay on both sides
- Motorized pile up/down mechanism
- 3 rollers anilox coating system
- PLC touch screen panel
- Electro mechanical double sheet detector
- No sheet detector
- Swing arm gripper
- Cylinder system for flood & spot coating
- Separate geared motor for the coating unit
- Pneumatic operation
- Peristaltic varnish pump
- Main motor with brake for instantaneous stopping of machine for operator safety
- Automatic lubrication unit
- Connectable to UV/IR dryer unit
- Ultrasonic double sheet detector
- Changeable anilox roller with 300 LPI standard on machine
- CE compliant machine
- Anilox roller assembly
- Pre-pilling facility for feeder
- High pile delivery stacker
- Antistatic device (optional)
STANDARD SUPPLY OF UV/IR DRYER UNIT COMPRISING OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 12 ft Vacuum Hold-down, Teflon-Coated Fiber Belt Conveyor.
- One IR Module comprising 2 IR Lamps of 3 Kw each.
- One UV Module comprising One UV Lamp of 300 Watts per inch power.
- Automatic Receding High Pile with Delivery Stacker.
Maximum Paper Size : 560 x 812mm (22” x 32”)
Minimum Paper Size : 250 x 300 mm (10” x 12”)
Maximum Coating Size : 550 x 800 mm
Paper Thickness : 60 – 450 gsm
Max. Coating Speed : 6000 iph.
Blanket Size : 640 x 822 x 1.70 mm (4 ply)
Polymer Plate Thickness (For Spot Coating) : 1.70 x 0.3x 0.1mm (for double side tape)
Coating Thickness : 3 – 8 gsm*
Gripper Margin on Plate : 35 mm
Gripper Margin on Paper : 10 mm
Gripper Bite : 5 mm
Circumferential Image Micro Adjustment : 30 mm off line
Registration Accuracy : ± 0.5 mm
Side Lay Fine Adjustment : ± 1.5 mm
Total Power Consumption : 17 Kw (23Hp)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 6750 x 1800 x 1680 mm (with 12 Feet Standard Dryer)
*Coating thickness: 3 – 8 gsm depending upon combination of anilox and form roller of different LPI and hardness